- If relying on partial caching of content between logged in users, be aware that the cache is now automatically
segmented based on both the current member ID, and the versioned reading mode. If this is not an appropriate
method (such as if the same content is served to logged in users within partial caching) then it is necessary
to adjust the config value of
SSViewer.global_keyto something more or less sensitive.
- BUG Fix issue with versioned dataobjects being cached between stages - See announcement SS-2014-007
- BUG Fix encoding of JS redirection script - See announcement SS-2014-006
- FIX Prevent SQLi when no URL filters are applied - See announcement SS-2014-004
- FIX Do now allow arbitary class creation in CMS - See announcement SS-2014-005
- Fix Versioned::augmentSQL() when the data query was null.
- FIX UploadField validation error and styles
- FIX Overriding of theme templates in project folder
- BUG Ensure TreeMultiSelectField doesn't populate menus with "unchanged".
- BUG: #2503 Fixes performReadonlyTransformation for OptionSetField
- FIX: Rewrite Member getCMSFields to ensure updateCMSFields is only run once
- FIX: Ensure valid CSS classes for GridField header
- BUG Fix case where setFolder('/') would break UploadField::fileexists
- BUG Prevent unnecessary reconstruction of ClassName field after default records are generated
- BUG Fix DataObject::loadLazyFields discarding original query parameters
- Upload: retrieve existing File if an object without an ID is given and replaceFile=true