The Core Committers team is reviewed approximately annually, new members are added based on quality contributions to Silverstripe CMS code and outstanding community participation.
This page outlines those who are part of the Core Committer team and outlines the process for onboarding new members.
Core Committer team
- Aaron Carlino
- Garion Herman
- Guy Marriott
- Guy Sartorelli
- Ingo Schommer
- Loz Calver
- Matt Peel
- Maxime Rainville
- Michal Kleiner
- Sam Minnée
- Steve Boyd
- Will Rossiter
Onboarding new Core Committer team members
The following process should be followed for new team members:
- Ensure the person has been provided the Non-Disclosure Agreement with Silverstripe Ltd to sign - in relation to the escalated security-triage permissions.
- Add their GitHub profile to the 'Core team' of the github.com/silverstripe organisation.
- Add their GitHub profile to the 'Security triage' team of the github.com/silverstripe-security organisation.
- Add their email address to the security-triage Google Group.
- Add their name to this page.