This document contains information about a future release and not the current stable version (4). Be aware that information on this page may change and API's may not be stable for production use.
- If relying on partial caching of content between logged in users, be aware that the cache is now automatically
segmented based on both the current member ID, and the versioned reading mode. If this is not an appropriate
method (such as if the same content is served to logged in users within partial caching) then it is necessary
to adjust the config value of
SSViewer.global_keyto something more or less sensitive.
- BUG Fix issue with versioned dataobjects being cached between stages - See announcement SS-2014-007
- BUG Fix encoding of JS redirection script - See announcement SS-2014-006
- FIX Prevent SQLi when no URL filters are applied - See announcement SS-2014-004
- FIX Do now allow arbitary class creation in CMS - See announcement SS-2014-005