This document contains information for an outdated version and may not be maintained any more. If some of your projects still use this version, consider upgrading as soon as possible.
- Security: Require ADMIN for
?flush=1(stop denial of service attacks) (#1692)
- API: Disable discontinued Google Spellcheck in TinyMCE. Replaced by browser-based spellchecking if available (Chrome, Firefox)
Security: Require ADMIN for ?flush=1 (SS-2013-001)
Security: Privilege escalation through Group hierarchy setting (SS-2013-003)
Security: Privilege escalation through Group and Member CSV upload (SS-2013-004)
Security: Privilege escalation through APPLY_ROLES assignment (SS-2013-005)
Security: Information disclosure in Versioned.php (SS-2013-006)
- If you have created your own composite database fields, then you should amend the setValue() to allow the passing of an object (usually DataObject) as well as an array.
- If you have provided your own startup scripts (ones that include core/Core.php) that can be accessed via a web request, you should ensure that you limit use of the flush parameter
- Translation entity namespaces can no longer contain dots, since it conflicts with the YAML format.
- Translation entities defined in templates now use their fully qualified entity name without dots.
BackLink_Button_ss.Back. Please fix any custom language files or uses of those entities in custom code.
- If using "Māori/Te Reo" (mi_NZ) as your CMS locale, please re-select it in
admin/myprofileto ensure correct operation (it has changed its locale identifier)