This document contains information for an outdated version and may not be maintained any more. If some of your projects still use this version, consider upgrading as soon as possible.
- If relying on partial caching of content between logged in users, be aware that the cache is now automatically
segmented based on both the current member ID, and the versioned reading mode. If this is not an appropriate
method (such as if the same content is served to logged in users within partial caching) then it is necessary
to adjust the config value of
SSViewer.global_keyto something more or less sensitive.
- BUG Fix issue with versioned dataobjects being cached between stages - See
- BUG Fix encoding of JS redirection script - See
- Amends solution to SS-2014-006
- FIX Prevent SQLi when no URL filters are applied - See
- FIX Do now allow arbitary class creation in CMS - See