These tutorials are deprecated, and have been replaced by the new Lessons section.
These include video screencasts, written tutorials and code examples to get you started working with SilverStripe websites.
- How to set up a local development environment in SilverStripe
- Lesson 1: Creating your first theme
- [Lesson 2: Migrating static templates into your theme]http://www.silverstripe.org/learn/lessons/migrating-static-templates-into-your-theme)
- Lesson 3: Adding dynamic content
- Lesson 4: Working with multiple templates
- Lesson 5: The holder/page pattern
- Lesson 6: Adding Custom Fields to a Page
- Lesson 7: Working with Files and Images
- Lesson 8: Introduction to the ORM
- Lesson 9: Data Relationships - $has_many
- Lesson 10: Introduction to the ORM
Help: If you get stuck
- Common Problems: Review some existing solutions to common problems.
- SilverStripe Community Forums: Head over to the forums and ask the community for help.